Employment services for the employer
The Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund helps the employers find suitable employees by providing supporting labour market services when necessary. The Unemployment Insurance Fund offers information on the changes, trends and structure of the labour market, as well as on where and how to find suitable employees.
Information is available through personal appeal, by phone (15501), email or letter.
The Unemployment Insurance Fund provides the following services to employers:
- Employment mediation – search and selection of new employees using the help of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund. Read more in the article on recruiting employees.
- Wage subsidy – can be granted to employers who hire a long-term unemployed person or a person who has been released from prison.
- Apprenticeship – train an unemployed worker for your vacancy for a limited period of time.
- Employing a person with a disability – support available for newly hired and existing employees with disabilities.
- Compensating the employer for training.
More information on services for employers is available from the employer consultants and on the website of the Unemployment Insurance Fund.