Vacation pay and average wages compensation for employers

Employers can apply for compensation for the following personnel expenses:

  • annual holiday of a minor employee
  • annual holiday of an employee receiving pension for incapacity for work;
  • parental leave
  • parental leave for a parent of a disabled child
  • average wages guaranteed to employees during nursing time

The application can be submitted as follows:

Related authorities

Compiled by: Social Insurance Board