Commencement of business in an area of activity subject to special requirements
- Registration of an area of activity subject to special requirements
- Time required for registration
- Integrated environmental permit
When establishing a company you must take into consideration the fact that there are areas of activity subject to special requirements for which you need to apply for an activity licence or sumbit a notice of economic activity.
The activity licence should be obtained or the notice of economic activity should be submitted before commencing business activity in an area subject to special requirements.
Registration of an area of activity subject to special requirements
- Check if your area of activity belongs to the areas of activity subject to special requirements using the database of Economic Activities (EMTAK).
- When applying for an activity licence, pay a state fee. The amount of a state fee paid for activity licences may vary. The rates are set by the State Fees Act.
- Fill in an application or notice for operating in an area of activity subject to special requirements at respected register (for example, at the Register of Economic Activities). The requirements for applying for a licence and the application forms are different for each area of activity subject to special requirements.
- Submit an application or a notice, in order to operate in an area of activity subject to special requirements, depending on the field, to the registrar, government authority (for example, a ministry or board) or a local government.
Time required for registration
The data of a notice of econiomic activity submitted to the Register of Economic Activities via the State Portal or directly to other register will be immediately entered into respected register.
The data of a notice of economic activity submitted in any other way will be entered into the register the following working day.
The application for an activity licence as a rule will be processed in 30 days by the relevant authority and then entered into respected register.
Integrated environmental permit
In order to avoid and control the pollution caused by activities of companies with major environmental impact, such companies must apply for integrated environmental permit.