Notice of economic activity for natural gas seller
- Legal bases
- Requirements for notice
- Payment of the state fee
- Submitting the notice
- Contact details
For pursuing the activity of a seller of gas, the undertaking must present a notice of economic activity to the Competition Authority.
Activities of a gas undertaking are regulated by:
Requirements for notice
A notice of economic activities shall contain at least the following information:
- business name and registry code, in the absence thereof the relevant identification code of the country of its seat (the numerical or letter combination equal to the registration number);
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address and postal address) of the undertaking;
- in the case of an undertaking of another Contracting State or a third country, the address of its seat if it differs from the postal address;
- the date of commencement of economic activities in the relevant area of activity if it differs from the date of submission of the notice of economic activities;
- the name and contact details (telephone number and e-mail) of the person signing the notice, in the case of a legal person also the basis for representation (member of the management board or authorisation).
Payment of the state fee
No state fees apply if a notice of economic activities is submitted via the State Portal. A state fee of 10 euros must be paid in advance to the bank account of the Ministry of Finance if a notice of economic activities is submitted by other means, using the reference number 2900082935.
- Swedbank – EE932200221023778606
- SEB – EE891010220034796011
- Luminor Bank – EE701700017001577198
- Danske Bank –EE403300333416110002
Submitting the notice
A notice of economic activities can be submitted:
- by entering the Register of Economic Activities via the state portal use of the service requires logging in with an ID card, Mobile ID or via Internet bank);
- by sending the digitally signed application to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- by sending the application via mail to the address of the Competition Authority: Auna 6, Tallinn 10317.
State supervision is performed by the Estonian Competition Authority.
Tiina Maldre, Competition Authority, tel: +372 667 2573, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anu Vainik, Competition Authority, tel: +372 667 2572, e-mail: email@example.com
Registry information and technical questions
Register of Economic Activities, tel: +372 668 7080, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org