- Constructions located on a land property and registered in the Register of Construction Works
- Movable property registered in the Register of Contruction Works
- Person-related documents in the Register of Construction Works
- Reports from the Immovables register
- Entrance to Environmental Information systems
Entering the Register of Buildings
The Register of Buildings provides:
- technical data of buildings
- access to submitted documents and issued certificates of occupancy as well as building permits
- information about proceedings and the opportunity to subscribe to notifications.
Pop-up windows must be allowed in order to use the service. When a pop-up is blocked, a special icon and information bar will appear in the address bar of the browser.
Last modified 17. March 2015
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?