Vacation pay and average wages compensation
Employers can apply for compensation for the following personnel expenses in accordance with Employment Contracts Act and Occupational Health and Safety Act:
- annual holiday of a minor employee (Employment Contracts Act § 56);
- annual holiday of an employee receiving pension for incapacity for work (Employment Contracts Act § 57);
- parental leave (Employment Contracts Act § 63 1)
- parental leave for a parent of a disabled child (Employment Contracts Act § 63 2)
- average wages guaranteed to employees during nursing time (Occupational Health and Safety Act § 10)
- paternity leave (Employment Contracts Act § 60)
- paid carer’s leave (as of 01.07.2018, Employment Contracts Act § 651).
Please note that for being compensated for holiday pay you must file an application no later than within three months as of the month the relevant employee was on holiday. After that the Social Insurance Board cannot process the application.
If filing an application in the E-environment is not possible for any reason, the application can be submitted digitally signed to the e-mail address email@example.com or by mail to the address Tallinna 14, 79513 Rapla.
You can find the application on the Social Insurance Board website.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board 16106 (from abroad +372 612 1360), on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00, 9:00-13:00 on the last Friday of every month.
Add to My links
Text made by Social Insurance Board
Last modified 2. August 2018
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?