Revocation of A1 (E101) certificate filed by entrepreneur
An entrepreneur can revoke:
- an A1 certificate issued to an employee of an entrepreneur or of a sole proprietor
- its A1 certificate of a sole proprietor
Employers must notify the Social Insurance Board of all changes in their situation that occur during the period of validity of an A1 certificate. An A1 certificate must be revoked if:
- you terminate an employment contract with the employee
- an assignment did not take place or you terminated it prematurely
- you suspended activity in a foreign country for a reason other than short-term illness, holiday, training etc.
- you send an employee to work for another entrepreneur in the host country
- the employee’s state of residence changes.
The A1 certificate need not be revoked if the certificate expires at the prescribed time and no changes have occurred.
In all cases make certain that you also set out the reason for the revocation of the certificate.
You can view and print certificate A1 issued to you through the service Applications for A1 (E101) certificate filed by me and my certificates.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board (+372) 612 1360, on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.
NB! All official forms are in Estonian.
Add to My links
Text made by Social Insurance Board
Last modified 15. March 2019
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?