Entering the Maritime Single Window
The Estonian Maritime Single Window has been created in order to provide a so-called "single window" channel for exchanging the maritime transport documentation between the data providers and government officials.
It is possible to enter into the Maritime Single Window the following information:
- ship call information (and related documents)
- hazardous cargo information
- security notifications
- ice breaking orderings
- notifications about pollution incidents
- notifications about ship accidents and other sea incidents
- information about cargo
- pilot orderings
- other information concerning maritime transport.
The data entered into the Maritime Single Window is based on Estonian maritime legislation and international conventions regulating maritime transport.
Last modified 14. June 2013
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?