Applying for rehabilitation service
Rehabilitation service can be applied for a disabled person, in order to support his/her ability to cope independently, social integration and employment or commencement of employment. Application can be submitted by a person himself/herself or his/her representative.
The following persons are not obliged to submit application for rehabilitation service:
- a person applying for disability (shall be referred to service on the basis of medical examination application);
- a child to be referred on the basis of a decision of a juvenile committee persons (shall be referred to service on the basis of a decision).
The following persons are entitled to receive rehabilitation service:
- all children under 16 years of age applying for disability for the first time and persons re-applying for disability in respect of whom the decision has been made by the Social Insurance Board;
- disabled children and adults;
- persons of of working age (16 years of age until attaining the pensionable age) who have a mental disorder and whose percentage of loss of capacity for work is at least 40;
- children referred on the basis of a decision of a juvenile committee persons.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board (+372) 612 1360), on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.
Add to My links
Text made by Social Insurance Board
Last modified 30. August 2017
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?