- Pension, allowances and benefits I am being paid
- Application for parental benefit, family allowances and additional contributions to the pension system
- Viewing pension, allowance, benefits
- Applications I have submitted to the Social Insurance Board
Changing my bank account with the Social Insurance Board
The service enables you to inform the Social Insurance Board of your new account number. They will be transferred to that bank account if you have been awarded the following social insurance benefits:
- state pension
- state family benefit
- parental benefit
- social benefit for disabled persons
- compensation of damage caused by an occupational accident or an occupational disease
- state compensation for victims of crime
- social benefit for Estonian citizens or Estonians and their spouses, children and parents, who have settled in Estonia from a foreign state
- maintenance allowance
- state support for winner of Olympic Games
- compensation for the restoration of health of repressed persons and persons equivalent to repressed persons.
If you notify the Social Insurance Board of the new account number before the 20th day of the month, benefits will be paid to that bank account starting from the following month.
In case the notification is sent after the 20th, benefits will be paid to the new bank account after next month. In order to find out to which bank account the benefits are currently transferred, contact the Social Insurance Board by e-mail at email@example.com.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board (+372) 612 1360, on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.
Add to My links
Text made by Social Insurance Board
Last modified 27. December 2016
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?