- Applying for maintenance allowance
- Applying for rehabilitation service
- Applying for special care service
- My pension, allowance, benefits
- Pension, allowances and benefits I am being paid
- Application for parental benefit, family allowances and additional contributions to the pension system
- Changing my bank account with the Social Insurance Board
Applications I have submitted to the Social Insurance Board
The service gives you an overview of the paper and electronic applications you have submitted to the Social Insurance Board within the last 24 months, and of resolutions you have been issued.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board (+372) 612 1360, on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.
Add to My links
Text made by Social Insurance Board
Last modified 19. March 2015
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?