Pension account statement
For viewing pension account statement one must enter a period. Pension account statement reflects:
- Period, for which statement has been made.
- Number of fund units belonging to you at the start of period.
- Date on which the units have been issued to your pension account.
- Price at which units have been issued for you.
- Number of units issued for you on the date of transaction.
- Monetary sum of mandatory pension fund received on your pension account.
- Sum for which units were issued for you. The sum equals the number of fund units x net value of unit.
- Number of fund units belonging to you at the end of statement period.
- Monetary residue for which fund units were not issued. This shall be included in your next funded pension payment.
- Number of fund shares issued for you during the period.
- Number of fund shares taken back to pension fund during the period.
NB! On entering as the ”until” date the current date you must consider that your pension account balance may still change during the day.
Pension account statement may be used for all citizens of the Republic of Estonia and the persons holding residence permit thereof, whom mandatory funded pension account has been opened for.
NB! All official forms are in Estonian.
Last modified 5. February 2016
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?