- Applications I have submitted to the Social Insurance Board
- Pension account balance statement
- Pension account statement
- Personal data in mandatory pension register
- Person's choice of pension fund
- Viewing the e-notice of the State Pension Insurance Registry
- Changing my bank account with the Social Insurance Board
- Applying for exemption from income tax
Viewing pension, allowance, benefits
A person can view the amount of his/her pension as of the start of the month.
Information about persons family allowances and parental benefit you can find in the self service portal of Social Insurance Board.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Insurance Board (+372) 612 1360, on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.
NB! All official forms are in Estonian.
Last modified 5. November 2019
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?