Go to the next part of the content

Go to the next part of the content

Applying for A1 (E101) certificate as public servant

You must apply for a personal A1 certificate as an official if:

  • you are a contracted employee of the European Communities
  • you are a public servant and work or operate as a sole proprietor at the same time in another Member State of the European Union.

An A1 certificate need not be applied for if you live and work only in Estonia.

As of 18 March 2019 certificates A1 issued in Estonia will be effective without being signed or sealed and the Estonian Social Insurance Board will no longer issue paper forms by mail. You can view and print certificate A1 issued to you through the service Applications for A1 (E101) certificate filed by me and my certificates.

info@sotsiaalkindlustusamet.ee or call Social Insurance Board helpline 612 1360, on weekdays 9:00–17:00. On the last Friday of every month 9:00–13:00.

NB! All official forms are in Estonian.

Text made by Social Insurance Board

In order to use the service you have to enter the State Portal eesti.ee! Enter

Last modified 15. March 2019