Pension account statement – second pillar
The statement displays:
- Period – from the first contribution into the mandatory funded pension until the date of the valid net asset value of the unit known at the time that the query was made.
- The internal rate of return (IRR) on the person’s pension funds, based on the statement period.
- The internal rate of return (IRR) on all Estonian mandatory funded pension funds, based on the statement period.
- Person’s active pension fund – the name of the active fund to which the person’s mandatory funded pension contributions are routed at the time the query was made.
- Name of the pension fund on which the contributions have been received or from which payments were made.
- Contributions to each fund – funded pension receipts from the Estonian Tax and Customs Board, receipts related to changing pension funds, transfer related to inheritance of units, correction entries.
- Payments from each fund – single payment and the fund pension payments from second pillar, payments sent to insurance company, payments related to changing pension funds, transfer related to inheritance of units, reversals, correction entries.
- Value – mandatory pension funds assets’ final balance at the time that the query was made.
- Total value - the total value of the person’s mandatory funded pension assets.
- Profit – difference between the value of pension assets at the time the query was made and contributions to and payments from the fund.
The service can be used by all Estonian citizens and residence permit holders for whom a pension account has been opened and who have acquired mandatory funded pension units.
Note: All official forms are in Estonian.
Add to My links
Text made by Pensionikeskus
Last modified 28. September 2020
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?