Go to the next part of the content

Go to the next part of the content

I have a question

To provide a better service, we have composed a list of frequently asked questions and their common solutions. If your question is not on the list, please contact the helpdesk of Estonian Information System's Authority at help@ria.ee.

I have a question regarding the status of my temporary incapacity for work certificate (sick leave certificate), regarding my temporary incapacity for work certificate-related payment or regarding ordered European Health Insurance Card. info@haigekassa.ee or call Estonian Health Insurance Fund 16363 (from abroad +372 669 6630).
I have a question in regards to filling information to a certificate of temporary incapacity for work (sick leave certificate) as a representative of employee. tvh@haigekassa.ee or call Estonian Health Insurance Fund 16363 (from abroad +372 669 6630).
The information about my studies at the university is missing when I am trying to apply for the needs-based study allowance. Please contact the study coordinator of your institution. Contacts of educational institutions are listed at the State Portal.
oppetoetused@hm.ee in all other questions.
I have a question about any kind of pension, benefits or any other support provided by the Social Insurance Board. info@sotsiaalkindlustusamet.ee  or call Social Insurance Board 16106 (from abroad +372 612 1360), on weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00, 9:00-13:00 on the last Friday of every month.
My address in the tax report does not match my address in the Population Registry. abi@rahvastikuregister.ee or call to the helpdesk of Population Registry at 612 4444.
I have a question that is not listed above when using the State Portal eesti.ee. help@ria.ee (reply in 7 workdays). Office hours Mon-Thu 8:30 - 17:00, Fri 8:30 – 16:00.
How can I find my ID photo at the State Portal?

How can I find my children's data?
By using the service "Query about identity documents".

By using the service "Query of own data and underage children".
I have a question about applying for identity documents and issuing identity documents. teenindus@politsei.ee or call client information line of the Police and Border Guard Board +372 612 3000 (Mon-Sun 8:00-19:00) .

Text made by eesti.ee
Last modified 24. October 2019