Services on the State Portal
In order to use the e-services provided in the portal, you must be logged in. To use an e-service, choose which user you are searching the service for – ‘For a citizen’, ‘For an entrepreneur’ or ‘For an official’ – and then choose the topic under which the service belongs.
After you have logged in, click on the e-services button. Immediately before using the service, the ‘Role’ window will appear in the right-hand corner of the page. Choose the role in which you want to use the service and click on the ‘Cofirm role’ button.
1. Adding and changing user rights of e-services for employees
The enterprise's/authority's administrator or service manager set for eesti.ee can share rights to use e-services to other employees.
The administrator's role is from login automatically given to the representative of the entrepreneur marked in the Business Registry.
Instructions for assigning an administrator:
The administrator can, if they so wish, mark an employee as:
- the administrator of the enterprise – can use all services and manage the rights of all employees, incl. the right of an administrator
- the service manager of the enterprise – can use all services (except services with special rights, e.g. notarial documents) and manage the right of employees, except the right of an administrator and service manager.
How to share user rights to employees
If you want to share the rights to use e-services with an employee of your enterprise or authority, the administrator of your enterprise or authority must choose from the eesti.ee main menu:
- My Data
- Rights to access services
- Managing employees (next to the relevant enterprise or state authority).
The page displays the employees of the enterprise/authority with the rights to use e-services.
To add a new employee:
- choose ‘Add a new employee’
- fill in the compulsory fields as a minimum (marked with an asterisk) and use ‘Search’
- tick the e-services that the employee will start using and, to save, choose ‘Add employee’ at the end of the page.
After clicking on employees' names data can be changed. Also, specific e-services can be marked that this employee will have the right to use. These include, for example:
- adding data on the certificate of temporary incapacity for work
- submitting insurance data to the Estonian Health Insurance Fund.
2. Assigning an administrator at an enterprise with special representation provisions
If there are special provisions regarding representation rights listed at the B-card of your enterprise, you have to assign an administrator to act on your behalf in the State Portal by filling an administrator application. The application (form in .doc (26 KB) or .odt (26 KB) format) must be signed by the board member(s) who have the right to represent the enterprise and sent by e-mail to email@example.com or via regular mail to the Information System Authority at Pärnu mnt 139a, Tallinn, 11317.
In case the signatory board member of the company does not hold an Estonian ID card and does not have the option to digitally sign the application nor has been registered as an e-resident, the signatory has to assign an administrator to act on their behalf in the State Portal by filling an administrator application. The signatory of the company listed at the B-card at Business Registry has to sign the application for appointing the administrator (application form in .doc (26 KB) or .odt (26 KB) format) and send it via regular mail to the Information System Authority at Pärnu mnt 139a, Tallinn, 15169.
3. Assigning an administrator at a public authority
A public authority should submit an application to assign an administrator at the State Portal. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your organization already has an administrator. If no administrator has been assigned, a person holding the right to sign documents on behalf of the organization should send filled and digitally signed application (download form in .doc (26 KB) or .odt (26 KB) format) by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to the Information System Authority at Pärnu mnt 139a, Tallinn, 15169.
Add to My links
Last modified 8. January 2016
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?