Terms of notification service of eesti.ee
All state and local government authorities and other performers of public law functions can send all documents and notifications related to me or my companies to my e-mail addresses email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. With forwarding my e-mail address @eesti.ee, I grant my consent for electronic delivery of documents, if the consent is required by the law.
By saving my mobile telephone number, I accept that state and local government authorities and other performers of public law functions may send notifications related to me or my company as SMS messages.
A document forwarded to my @eesti.ee e-mail address is considered received when I have logged into a web environment (for example eesti.ee, e-toimik, etc.) via a link sent by e-mail, SMS messaging or other electronic means and opened or downloaded the document there or forwarded it from the eesti.ee environment to another e-mail address.
By adopting the notification service of eesti.ee, I acknowledge that an electronically received document is not additionally delivered on paper. The consent is withdrawn upon cancellation of the forwarding of the @eesti.ee e-mail address and deletion of the mobile telephone from the eesti.ee environment.
1. General provisions of the service
- The notification service of eesti.ee is a service of forwarding documents and sending notifications via the eesti.ee State Portal in which the user configures the forwarding of his/her @eesti.ee address and may additionally store his/her mobile telephone number and configure the notification settings as appropriate to receive documents and notifications from state or local government authorities or other performers of public duties.
- State and local government authorities may send documents and notifications related to a person or his/her company, which result from the obligations or rights of the person or his/her company and the performance of the public duties of the agency, to the respective e-mail addresses in the format email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of e-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for everyday communication is not restricted.
- E-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, where 'n' represents a number, are created for each person with an Estonian personal identification code, incl. persons with a residence permit and e-Residents. Numbers are used in an e-mail address only if there are several e-mail addresses with the same name.
- E-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are given to persons registered in the Business Register, which the members of the board, who have the right of representing legal persons and are registered in the Business Registers, are entitled to use.
- The e-mail address used daily a user, is the e-mail address to which are forwarded the notifications sent to the respective @eesti.ee address.
- A user of the service is a natural person or a member of the board with the right of representation of a legal person using the services of the eesti.ee State Portal.
1.2. The notification service of eesti.ee is ready for use once the user has forwarded his/her personal @eesti.ee address or that of a legal entity represented by him/her to his/her daily used e-mail address. List of notifications.
1.3. In the event of expiry of an ID card or the suspension of certificates, the use of the notification service of eesti.ee is continued.
1.4. Use of the service ends: upon cancellation of the forwarding of an @eesti.ee e-mail address and removal of the mobile telephone number of the respective user; within five business days after the death of the user; if a change to the personal identification code is registered in the Population Register; upon removal of the company from the Business Register, in the case of a legal person.
1.5. The documents of a user are deleted from the eesti.ee environment within 30 calendar days as from the termination of the use of the service.
1.6. In the case of optional notification, a user can opt not to receive any notifications sent via e-mail, SMS messaging or other electronic means without terminating the use of the notification service of eesti.ee.
1.7. In order to reopen the notification service of eesti.ee, users must again forward their @eesti.ee address to their daily used e-mail address.
1.8. A restriction regarding senders is imposed on e-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, which cannot be switched off by the user. Authorised senders are added and removed by the administrator of the State Portal.
1.9. A restriction on senders has not been imposed on e-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by default.
1.10. The administrator of the State Portal may, as an exception, send general notifications to all users of the service. Important information and information concerning all users of the service are deemed such exceptions (exceptions are, for example, but not only, important changes in the terms and conditions of use of the State Portal or @eesti.ee e-mail).
1.11. Notifications sent to e-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org are not stored in the State Portal, but forwarded to the daily used e-mail address(es) of the user.
1.12. Documents sent to e-mail addresses in the formats email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org via the Document Exchange Centre are not forwarded to the e-mail address of the person, but stored in the environment of the eesti.ee State Portal, and a notification of receipt of a document is sent to the user via the channel selected by the user.
1.13. An automated delivery confirmation is forwarded by the administrator of the State Portal to the authorities that have sent a document to a user via the Document Exchange Centre.
1.14. The administrator of the State Portal allows the authorities and other performers of public law functions that have joined the Document Exchange Centre to enable queries to the database of official e-mail addresses based on personal identification codes, registry codes, first and last names or the names of legal persons to get information on the adoption of the notification service of eesti.ee by particular users for the performance of their public functions.
1.15. The administrator of the State Portal does not disclose the e-mail addresses of persons to third parties, except in cases stipulated by law.
1.16. The administrator of the State Portal is not liable for any possible consequences caused by incorrect data entered by the user, technical errors on the part of third service providers or other errors.
2. Users of the service have the right to:
2.1. Add documents of both natural and legal persons to the eesti.ee environment. The total volume of documents per person must not exceed 50 MB. The size of one uploaded document may be a maximum of 10 MB.
2.2. Forward documents to other users of the service.
2.3. Receive documents without any volume restrictions.
2.4. Receive assistance from the service administrator in the event of problems.
2.5. Stop using the service.
3. Users of the service undertake to:
3.1. Be responsible for the content of forwarded and shared documents.
3.2. Keep and share via the service only documents that are in accordance with the current legislation of Estonia (incl. copyright laws, protection of personal data) and do not contain viruses or programs/scripts, etc. that limit the technical capacity of computers.
3.3. Not forward documents to or share documents with other users without their consent.
4. The administrator of the State Portal has the right to:
4.1. Change the metadata of the documents when necessary for the operation of the service.
4.2. Delete documents with the oldest date if necessary when the 50 MB limit of an account is close to being reached.
4.4. Prepare general, anonymous statistical reports using data related to the users and documents.
5. The administrator of the State Portal is obligated to:
5.1. Guarantee the preservation of the documents of a user for at least 12 months.
5.2. Notify users at least a month in advance if documents are to be deleted.
5.3. Notify users when:
5.3.1. the metadata of their documents has been changed;
5.3.2. use of the service is limited or hindered;
Add to My links
Last modified 6. July 2017
Send to a friend
Your session has expired!
Your session expires in minutes!
Error in server response!
Server is temporarily unavailable!
Your browser doesn't support XMLHTTP protocol!
Are you sure that you wish to exit the portal?